Torch 70 Wifi
The Torch 70 Wifi Par Uplight features 9 strong LED lights for a solid wash of light in white or a variety of different colours. Its easy to navigate digital LED menu lets you alternate colours and modes, such as sound active, to have light pulse to music, or fade, to have colours transition from one another. The attached smooth locking kickstand allows the light to be positioned into place to add colour and light to a room in seconds. Depending on the desired effect, we recommend to space uplighting every 5 meters apart, or in between support beams or other architectural elements of a room. With the included wireless transmitter, link, sync, and control several uprights from only one unit without having to connect the lights together. For added simplicity and where a power source is a concern, we recommend our Torch Wifi Charger for true wireless capability.
- Wireless transmitter to connect several lights at once
- Produces 4 main colours (Red, Green, Blue, and White), with mixing capabilities for endless other shades (15 pre-programmed) (16.7 million using DMX)
- 3 operational modes: Auto Mode (built-in programs), Sound Active Mode (synch to music with built in mic - no cords needed), Colour select & dimmer
- Strobe light function when using a DMX Controller
- Digital LED menu
- T-Bar mountable with dual hanging bracket
- Produces beams that can be projected on a ceiling, wall or dance floor
- Beam angle: 25 Degrees
- Compact case design
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 45W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.1”x6.3”x10.6” / 257x160x270mm
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. / 2.5 kg.